881 Blue Raspberry Cone Coat
Starting at $18.99
STARTING AT $17.99
$17.99 each when full case is purchased.
$18.99 each when purchased individually.
TO BE USED ON FROZEN PRODUCTS!
Add texture and flavor with our cone coating. Designed for adherence to ice cream, frozen fruit and other frozen confections. Simply dip frozen confection into heated coating and liquid will quickly harden. You can also drizzle heated coating and let harden on the surface of any frozen dessert.
- Open can, remove label and place in a #10 can warmer
- Heat to and maintain a temperature of 95-105F
- Always stir coating before use
- Dip, dunk or drizzle frozen dessert
Note: If coating is above 105 degrees Fahrenheit do not dip frozen desserts, as the coating will slide off.
- When finished using for the day, turn warmer off
- Remove any foreign materials from can
- Cover and store at room temperature
- Does not require refrigeration
- Simply reheat when ready to use again
- Repeat procedure until out
INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, POWDERED SUGAR (WITH CORN STARCH), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, FD&C BLUE #1 LAKE.
$107.94 Case of 6 #10 cans ($17.99 ea), $18.99 #10 Can