Cone Coating by On A Stick Pop & Daiquiri Bar
Thank you On A Stick Pop & Daiquiri Bar in Ormond By The Sea, Florida for sending us this photo of these awesome Ice Cream Bars!
Add texture and flavor with this cone coating. Designed for adherence to ice cream, frozen fruit and other frozen confections. Simply dip frozen confection into heated coating and liquid will quickly harden. You can also drizzle heated coating and let harden on the surface of any frozen dessert.
- Open can, remove label and place in a warmer
- Heat to and maintain a temperature of 95-105 degrees Fahrenheit
- Always stir coating before use
- Dip, dunk or drizzle frozen dessert
Note: If coating is above 105 degrees Fahrenheit, do not dip frozen desserts, as the coating will slide off.
- When finished using for the day, turn warmer off
- Remove any foreign materials from can
- Cover and store at room temperature
- Does not require refrigeration
- Simply reheat when ready to use again
- Repeat procedure until out